The forgotten children of Checenia. Life in Grozny. Picture taken by Musa Sadulajew.

The forgotten children of Checenia. Life in Grozny. Picture taken by Musa Sadulajew.
The forgotten children of Checenia. Life in Grozny. Picture taken by Musa Sadulajew.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

R-Evolution sometime is just a song

I wish to thank Gorka Cruz to compose and sing the song "The global economy is about to crash" because I think his song is rightly interpreting the R-Evolution spirit that I have been spinning off since this summer. Even if he doesn't know me and I doesn't know him (at least personally) however I feel we could share a lot of our opinions about and on global economy. I do hope earlier or later he could have a look to my Blog and let me know what he thinks about R-Evolution. And you, what do you think? Would you like to leave a comment to let me know your opinion? I will appreciate it very much, really.

By the way here you can see and listen the Gorka Cruz's video of his song "The global economy is about to crash". Take your moment of fun and reflection while harder times have been announced.



No comments:

Post a Comment