Picture nº 1
Picture nº 2
Picture nº 3
Picture nº 4
Picture nº 5
Picture nº 6
Picture nº 7
Picture nº 8
Picture nº 9
Picture nº 10
Picture nº 11
Picture nº 12
Picture nº 13
Picture nº 14
Picture nº 15
Picture nº 16
Picture nº 17
Picture nº 18
Picture nº 19
Picture nº 20
Picture nº 21
Picture nº 22
Picture nº 23
Picture nº 24
Picture nº 25
Picture nº 26
Have you seen all the pictures? Well, then let me ask you the following 5 questions:
1) Do you know who are these women?
2) Do you know why they are protesting?
3) How do you feel looking at the women (not the pictures)?
4) Do you think they are right or wrong protesting half-naked?
5) What do you think and feel about the policemen?
These same 5 questions I asked to myself and this is what I answered:
1) These women are members of the feminist Ukrainian movement named "FEMEN". The movement was founded in Kiev by Anna Hutsol. Asked why she founded the movement, this is what Anna answered: "I set up FEMEN because I realised that there was a lack of women activists in our society; Ukraine is male-oriented and women take a passive role." The goals of the organization is "to shake women in Ukraine, making them socially active; to organize in 2017 a women's revolution."
2) These women are protesting because they are tired to be seen only as sex objects in their society. The pictures shown some of them protesting in front of the Ukrainian Parliament because there are no female members in the new government of Ukraine. They also claimed that after the early 2010 election of President Viktor Yanukovich the Security Service of Ukraine has attempted to intimidate the FEMEN activists.
3) Looking at these women and what they are doing I feel empathy for them and their protest. Especially I empathize with the two women of picture nº 9. There is something deep in the rage they show. They remind me like those "Goddesses in the Wood" as I learnt reading some north European tales or legends. I find them absolutely attractive for the passionate rage showed in their attitude.
4) I think they are right to protest half-naked. I share what they say to explain why they protest in this way. FEMEN justifies its provocative methods stating "This is the only way to be heard in this country. If we staged simple protests with banners, then our claims would not have been noticed".
5) Looking the faces of the policemen I feel how stupid, sometimes, are we men. They looks like "grey robots" only executing stupid orders from somebody who is feeling threatened by the strong characters of these women. We men are always obsessed with the fear to miss "Power". Yes, women sometimes could been dangerous in this sense. But if in a Government there is neither a woman representing them and their rights, well, the minimum you can expect is they are going onto the street protesting half-naked.
Conclusions: these women are doing nothing dangerous, they do not represent any danger for the population or the national Ukraine security, they are protesting in a very civil manner. If you ask me this is the right way to make a R-Evolution I say:"Yes, this is". And I add:"Even we men, sometimes, should protest for our rights half-naked".
Welcome on my vision of a R-Evolutioned world. I love you all.